Monthly Archives: December 2006

Westell Versalink and Cisco Pix 506

Ok here’s one where google failed me. My last two weeks have been consumed with our office move. It’s been a juggling act of contractors, furniture vendors, and that big snuggly bear, Verizon. Yesterday was the big day and after … Continue reading

Posted in Web/Tech | Leave a comment

PHPBB Security

After getting a noticeable up tick in spam despite implementing a new spam filter (GFI Mail Essentials), I did a simple google search for my email address to see if it was being published somewhere. Sure, enough I found it … Continue reading

Posted in Web/Tech | 1 Comment