Monthly Archives: March 2007

Salesforce/Drupal Integration?

I’ve been investigating the possibilty of using as a CRM backend to a Drupal CMS website. Drupal is one of the more mature, community-centric platforms available and has a strong ecosystem of developers. Salesforce has an equally strong network … Continue reading

Posted in Salesforce, Web/Tech | 6 Comments

Salesforce for Non-profits

Looking over my posts, I was surprised at the dearth of Salesforce related articles. Especially given how often I champion it offline. About two years ago, my first task as the first IT director at my small non-profit org was … Continue reading

Posted in Salesforce, Web/Tech | 2 Comments

Configuring WikiMedia for an Active Directory based intranet – Part 3

A while ago, I wrote a post about setting up MediaWiki as an intranet for my non-profit organization. Not wanting to burden people with yet another set of login credentials, I set the wiki to authenticate off of our Active … Continue reading

Posted in MediaWiki, Web/Tech | 13 Comments